If you have tried turning your router off and on, and it still cannot configure your IP address, then it is possible that there are no IP addresses available.
In this case, we recommend that you follow these steps to pre-lease an IP for your Halo using your Halo's MAC address. This process is different for every home network.
- Find your home Wi-Fi router
- Locate the label
- Identify the make and model
- Google the name of the make and model + "user guide"
- Open the user guide and look up the word "lease"
- Here, you should find the instructions for leasing an IP address on your router. We cannot provide these to you.