If you are troubleshooting your collar's Wi-Fi connectivity, you may be asked to pre-lease an IP for your collar.
Pre-leasing an IP is a different process for every home network. Follow these instructions:
- Find your home router's user manual.
- Find the label on your router with the make/model information
- Identify the make and model.
- Google the name of the make and model + "user guide".
- Open the user guide and look up the word "lease".
- Here, you should find the instructions for leasing an IP address on your router
- To lease an IP, you will need the MAC address for the collar(s), which you can get by creating a ticket with Halo customer service.
Once you lease an IP for your collar, you should be able to connect to Wi-Fi.