- Explain how to check what Wi-Fi network your collar is connected to, as well as how to connect to a new network
- Halo Collar
- Wi-Fi network
To connect your Halo Collar to a Wi-Fi network:
- Open the Halo App and choose "Settings" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select My Collars and choose the collar you wish to check.
- Tap the small drop-down arrow to reveal the settings for that collar.
- Locate the Wi-Fi section and tap on the right arrow to open the connection screen.
- Wait for a list of wireless networks to appear on the screen.
- Tap the name of the wireless network to which you want to connect your collar.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and then tap OK.
Your collar should automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network when it is within range and your network is on. Please note that the collar only connects to networks on the 2.4GHz channel. If you do not see your network in the Wi-Fi networks list, make sure your network is on and that the 2.4GHz channel is enabled in your router.
To confirm that you have a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, please check out the article "How can I confirm that I have 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi and see where it covers within my home?"
If you have any further questions and would like to speak to our live support team, please feel free to reach out using the following article: How to Contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help!