- Ensure your Halo collar is charged.
- Have the Halo App installed on your smartphone.
- Go to your phone's settings.
- Find the Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- Ensure that your phone's permissions allow the Halo App to use Bluetooth.
- Open the Halo App on your smartphone.
- The app will automatically search for and connect to your Halo collar using Bluetooth.
Viewing the Bluetooth Status
- Open the Halo App and navigate to the map section.
- Locate the pet card on the map.
- Here, you can view the Bluetooth status icon, indicating if the collar is successfully connected.
- Observe the collar’s paw logo.
- The paw logo will flash every 4 seconds in the color you chose for your pet’s profile in the app.
- This flashing is an additional indicator that the collar is communicating with the app via Bluetooth.
- If you are experiencing Bluetooth connectivity issues, please visit this article.
- The Halo device will not appear in your phone's Bluetooth detection menu. The connection is managed exclusively through the app.