My Halo App Won’t Download From the Google Play Store Follow
If you are having trouble installing the Halo app from the Google Play store, it is likely an issue with the Play Store and not the Halo app itself. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to fix this issue:
Uninstall & Reinstall Play Store Updates
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store . If you don't see it, tap See all apps or App info.
- At the top of the screen, tap More Uninstall updates.
- If you’re asked if you want to change the Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
- Open the Google Play Store, then try your download again.
You should now be able to successfully download the Halo app from the Google Play Store.
If your download is still not working, then see Google's other troubleshooting suggestions here.
Article is closed for comments.