- Regain access to your account and create a new password if you forgot your old password.
- Halo App
To reset your password for your account on the Halo Website:
- Visit www.halocollar.com and find the following icon and select Log In
- You will be met with a page that asks for your email and password. Select "Forgot Password?"
- Enter your email address and click "Send Recovery Link"
- You will receive a link in your email that asks you to create a new password.
Password rules: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length including at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, number, or special character.
- Tap the submit button.
- If your password meets the strength criteria, you will see a confirmation message indicating that your new password is saved successfully.
- You may now log into the website using your email address and your newly created password.
To reset your password for the Halo App:
- Open up your Halo App and select Log In
- You will be taken to a page that asks for an email and a password.
- Select "Forgot Password?"
- Enter the email you wish to receive the password recovery link on.
- Create your new password and tap submit.
- You may now log into your Halo Application with your email address and newly created password.
If you have any further questions and would like to speak to our live support team, please feel free to reach out using the following article: How to Contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help!