- Take a screen recording of your Halo App activity to send to the Customer Service team for analysis
- Your smartphone
Steps for iOS (Android instructions below)
- Swipe UP from the very bottom of your screen to open your iOS device’s Home tray again. Look for the “record” button. This will look like a solid circle inside of a ring - somewhat resembling a target.
- If you do not see this icon, you may need to add the “screen recording” option to your Home Tray (Instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935 and listed below in 1-7)
- Once you see the “Screen Recording” button included in your Home tray, tap and HOLD it. You will see a new window appear that should say “Screen recording”, “Start Recording”, and “Microphone On/Off”. You may also see a list of apps.
- Tap the microphone option until it says “Microphone ON”, and the icon appears RED. This means your phone will now record your phone screen and the auditory environment around you.
- This is very important so that you can tell us what you see/hear/feel while it is happening.
- If you see a list of apps, tap “Photos”. This means that your recording will be stored in your “Photos”. If you do not see a list of apps, then your recording will be stored in your phone’s “Camera Roll” automatically.
- When you start the recording, swipe your Home tray back down before proceeding into the Halo App.
- To get the Home tray down, you can either tap or swipe down from the top of the screen, or press the home button until you’re back to your phone’s home screen.
- Now open your Halo App and begin your test.
- When you are finished recording, swipe UP from the bottom of your screen to re-open your Home tray. Then tap the “record” icon again to turn off the recording. You may see a notification at the top of your screen saying that your recording was saved.
Steps for Android
If your phone runs on Android 11 or later, please follow the instructions in this article to take a screen recording.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the AZ Screen Recorder app.
- Open the AZ Screen Recorder app and press "record using notification" button at the bottom.
- Tap the orange camera button at the bottom right of the screen. Allow access to your files and microphone. Microphone access is important because it allows you to tell us what you see/hear/feel while it is happening.