- Change the locations of the fence posts in your Halo Fence
- Halo App
- Click the "My Map" icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- You can either tap your fence on the My Map satellite image or go to your fence under "Find & Manage Fences.
- After selecting the fence you need to edit, select "Edit Fence Posts"
- Your fence posts will appear as white dots on your screen. To select a fence post to edit, tap it and it will turn blue.
- Hold your finger down on the post until you receive a slight vibration on your phone. Then, keeping your finger pressed, drag to the fence post to the desired location and then lift your finger.
- Repeat this for each fence post you would like to move. Click "Done" when you are satisfied with the location of your fence posts.
Please review the following graphics for our fence creation recommendations:
Please ensure that there is a minimum distance of 15-20 feet (4.6-6.1 meters) both between the roads and your fence, and similarly between the fence and your house. This spacing provides your dog(s) with ample room to respond to the Halo Collar's Warning Feedback, which is activated when they are within 7-10 feet (2.1-3.0 meters) of the fence. This distance is essential not only for their safety near roads but also for ensuring effective and safe use of the collar around your house.
- If you have any further questions and would like to speak to our live support team, please feel free to reach out using the following article: How to Contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help!