Halo Dog Park Code of Conduct Follow
When in the Halo Dog Park, please follow these guidelines to ensure that everyone has a PAWS-itive experience:
- Help everyone keep their tails wagging. Please treat the Customer Support Team and other Pack members with respect.
- All breeds are welcome here! Please, no discrimination of any kind.
- No growling, biting, or abusive language.
- Please enter the Halo Dog Park on foot or paw - no driving.
- Halo is all about freedom - but please remain fully clothed while on camera.
- Smile! All interactions in the Halo Dog Park are recorded. You may choose whether or not to enable your camera.
- Pick up after yourself and your dog!
If you need help troubleshooting your Halo Collar, please have your collar (make sure it’s charged) and any other accessories nearby so you are ready to work with our Customer Support Team.
Enjoy your time in the Halo Dog Park!
Article is closed for comments.