What to Do if ‘Collar Diagnostic’ Reports an Issue Follow
The 'Collar Diagnostic' feature allows you to use the Halo App to see if if there are any issues with your Halo Collar(s). To check your collar's diagnostics, go to Settings > My Collars, then select the collar you would like to check and click Collar Diagnostic.
If you check the Collar Diagnostic and there is an issue, read the details of the issue in the app. You may be able to resolve it on your own, or you may need to replace your Halo Collar.
The App will tell you if it is an issue that you can fix on your own or not.
Need Help Troubleshooting?
If the app tells you it is an issue that you can resolve on your own, but you want in-person support to resolve your issue, you can contact our Customer Support Team for troubleshooting help. The best way to get live, face-to-face help is through our virtual Halo Dog Park, which can be accessed at dogpark.halocollar.com, or in the Halo App under Settings > Halo Dog Park.
How to get a Warranty Replacement Halo Collar
If your issue cannot be resolved via troubleshooting, you need to replace your collar. Often, diagnostic issues are covered under our warranty.
- Check if your collar is covered under warranty: Click here for more information on what issues are covered by our warranty.
- If your collar is covered under warranty, click here to submit a claim for a replacement Halo Collar through our Warranty Portal.
How to replace a Halo Collar that is NOT covered under Warranty
If your collar is not covered under our warranty, you have a few options:
- If your collar is already enrolled in Halo Care, you can order a replacement collar through Halo Care
- If your collar is not enrolled in Halo Care, you can order a replacement collar through the Halo Protection Plan
- To initiate a replacement collar order, navigate to www.halocollar.com/my-account/ and log in using the same credentials that you use to log into the Halo App. Then, select the collar you want to replace and purchase your Halo Care or Protection Plan Replacement Collar.
Click here for more information on Halo Care and the Halo Protection Plan.
Article is closed for comments.