This error may occur due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Wi-Fi router is blocking one or both of the ports that need to be available to connect with the Halo Cloud: Ports 8883 and 443
- Google "How to change router settings" + the make and model of your router.
- Here are links to manuals of over 2500 common routers/firewalls.
- Once you figure out how to change your router's settings, go into your router's settings to verify that outbound ports 8883 and 443 are enabled. Enable them if they are not already.
- The IoT hub is down
- This issue will be resolved on its own. Try again later.