When you are adding your Halo Collar to your account in the Halo App, make sure the following pre-conditions are met to ensure a smooth process:
- Your Halo Collar must be plugged into its charger and able to connect to a good Wi-Fi network or cellular coverage. It is best to do this process near a window.
- Use the original Halo Charging Cable.
General Use Tips:
- Make sure the charging port is clean and dry
- Make sure the battery light on the collar blinks green when you plug it in.
- Quickly and firmly press and release the Power Button on the front of the collar.
- Your phone's Bluetooth must be turned on.
- Be sure to enable Bluetooth within your phone's settings.
- Make sure your phone is within Bluetooth range of your collar (within 50 feet [15.2 meters]).
Following these procedures should make your Halo Collar appear in the app. If you do not see your collar in the app, please contact our live support team at Halo and we will be happy to assist you further!