If your Halo Pro Case becomes soiled or dirty, we recommend that you clean it as soon as possible.
Be advised that Graphite cases should not be bleached, while Ivory cases can support "color-safe bleach". Hand-wash and air-dry only.
To clean the case, follow the steps below:
1) Remove the Halo Pro Case from the rest of the Halo Collar - simply undo the Velcro fasteners and carefully remove the case. There is no need to undo anything on the Halo Collar itself.
2) Run the case under cool to warm water. Using your fingertips or a soft cloth or sponge, gently wipe away any accumulated dirt. Do not use a brush as this may scratch the transparent window where you view the LED lights.
3) Common dish soap and/or laundry detergent may be used. However, be sure to rinse your Pro Case thoroughly so the chemicals do not irritate your dog's skin later on.
4) Air dry or blot dry the case with a soft, all-cotton towel. Be careful to not scratch the transparent window.
- put the case in a dryer
- use a hair dryer on it
- iron the case
- dry clean the case
5) Reassemble the case on your Halo Collar and enjoy.
Note: While the case is machine-washable, we do not recommend putting in the washing machine, as the transparent window can be damaged by zippers and other clothing accessories in the wash. Avoid using strong acid or alkali detergents.