Why is my collar disconnected or offline? Follow
If your collar is not communicating properly with your Halo App, please try the following troubleshooting steps to get it connected:
- Ensure that the collar's battery is charged
- Check the network connection on both your phone and your collar. Make sure you are connected to WiFi if it is available, or LTE if WiFi is not available.
- You can also use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot in lieu of connecting to a local WiFi network
If you would like to speak with one of our live support agents, please feel free to reach out!
Dog Park (live video support) available hours:
- 9:00 am-7:00 pm EST (M-F)
- 10:00 am-6:00 pm EST (Sat-Sun)
Phone support (+1 214-712-2270) available hours:
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST (M-F)
- 10:00 am-4:00 pm EST (Sat-Sun)
Article is closed for comments.