- Transfer ownership of the Halo Collar to another person
- Halo Collar
- Halo App
If you are giving your Halo Collar to another individual (whether you are selling it, gifting it, etc.), you need to make sure to delete the collar from your account before they can register it with theirs. If the new user tries to connect the collar to their app before you delete it from your account, they will be met with a notice that the collar is already associated with a different account.
To remove a collar from your account:
- Open your Halo App and click Settings in the bottom right corner.
- Click My Collars, then select the collar you would like to remove and expand that collar's card.
- Click Delete Collar at the bottom of that collar's card. The app will ask you to confirm that you would like to delete the collar. Once you click Delete, the collar will no longer be associated with your account and is eligible to be reused by another user.
- The new user can now add a collar to their account if they have signed up for a subscription plan.
If you have any further questions and would like to speak to our live support team, please feel free to reach out using the following article: How to Contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help!