- Halo Collar
- Halo App
If you are giving your Halo Collar to another individual (whether you are selling it, gifting it, etc.), you need to make sure to delete the collar from your account before they can register it with theirs. If the new user tries to connect the collar to their app before you delete it from your account, they will be met with a notice that the collar is already associated with a different account.
To remove a collar from your account:
- Open your Halo App and click Settings in the bottom right corner.
- Click Collars, then select the collar you would like to remove and expand that collar's card.
- Click Delete Collar at the bottom of that collar's card. The app will ask you to confirm that you would like to delete the collar. Once you click Delete, the collar will no longer be associated with your account and is eligible to be reused by another user.
- The new user can now scan the QR code on the Halo Collar to connect the collar to their account if they have signed up for a subscription plan already. (make sure to use the QR code on the collar, not the code on the box).
- Removing a collar from the Halo App does not automatically cancel your Halo Subscription. To cancel your subscription, follow the instructions here.
- A collar that has been transferred to another user is no longer returnable, even if it is still within the 'return period.' Additionally, the Halo Collar's warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original consumer purchaser.
- For security reasons, our Customer Service team cannot delete a collar from an account without the explicit written permission of the original owner.