- Collar gives your dog Prevention Feedback while inside of the house and/or fence boundary
- Collar shows "Outdoor GPS" when your dog is indoors
- Halo Collar
- Halo App
- Ensure your collar's firmware is up-to-date
- The most up-to-date collar firmware is Version 0.2.22
- Check your collar’s firmware version using this article
- If your Halo Collar downloads and applies a firmware update, you may be prompted to take the collar outside to allow it to re-calibrate to GPS signals. For more information on this re-calibration process, check out the article "How to optimize GPS accuracy"
- Ensure the perimeter of your Halo Fence is at least 15 feet away from your house
- Edit your fence using this article
- Ensure your Halo Beacons are turned off
- Beacons can be turned off manually or set to 'Off' in the Halo App - learn more about Halo Beacons here
- While the collar is indoors and paired via Bluetooth, check the Collar Status on the Pet Card
- If the collar shows "Outdoor GPS" all or most of the time, please reach out to our support team for further assistance
- If steps 1-4 do not resolve this issue, please reach out to our support team for further assistance
While working to fix this issue, you should turn fences off when your dog is in the house to prevent erroneous corrections. Make sure that you turn fences back on before letting your dog out again.