Topics covered in this article:
- What do the graphs mean?
- What is the Preventions chart?
- What is the Tracking chart?
- What is the Distance Walked chart?
- What is the Activity chart?
We have developed historical charts and graphs to review Halo’s performance for your pet. This feature allows you to access information including Preventions, Tracking, Distance Walked, and Activity.
To view this information, open your App, and select the Pet Card for the pet that you want to view the activity for. While inside the Pet Card, see the section Tracking For Today and select View More to see that pet's detailed tracking information.
This graph shows the number of times your dog receives each of the type of preventions
- warning - your pet comes into the warning area of a fence or beacon and is still moving towards the fence/beacon.
- boundary – your dog is ignoring the warning for more than 2 seconds and continues to move towards the fence/beacon.
- emergency - your dog left the fence and continues to move away from safety and received an emergency correction.
This graph shows the time your pet is safe (inside a fence with fences on), unsafe (outside all fences with fences on), fences off (time that you had fences off), and time Halo was on the charger. This chart allows you to see the data by day or drill down to each hour of a selected day. All 24 hours of the day should fall into one of these categories, unless the collar is turned off or powered down (which it should never be).
This graph shows the total distance walked/run by the dog (does it include drive?) as calculated/estimated by the GPS chip and collar activity sensor. FYI, the Walk Count shown on the pet card increments only when you turn fences off, leave the fence with your dog, and travel more than 500 feet. The walk ends when you return to your fence or you turn fence mode on.
This graph shows the total time your pet is active/moving, resting, or on a drive as calculated by the Halo activity sensor chip inside the Halo collar. This chart allows you to see the data by day or drill down to each hour of a selected day.