- Explain how to check what WiFi network your collar is connected to, as well as how to connect to a new network
- Halo Collar
- WiFi network
To connect your Halo Collar to a WiFi network:
- Open the Halo App and choose "Settings" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Collars and choose the collar you wish to check.
- Tap the small drop-down arrow to reveal the settings for that collar.
- Locate the WiFi section and tap on the right arrow to open the connection screen.
- Wait for a list of wireless networks to appear on the screen.
- Tap the name of the wireless network to which you want to connect your collar.
- Enter the WiFi password and then tap OK.
Your collar should automatically connect to your WiFi network when it is within range and your network is on. Please note that the collar only connects to networks on the 2.4GHz channel. If you do not see your network in the WiFi networks list, make sure your network is on and that the 2.4GHz channel is enabled in your router.
To confirm that you have a 2.4GHz WiFi network, please check out the article "How can I confirm that I have 2.4 GHZ WiFi and see where it covers within my home?"