Topics covered in this article:
- How do I see what WiFi or wireless network my collar is connected to?
- How do I change or update the WiFi or wireless network my collar is connected to?
Your collar should automatically connect to your WiFi network when it is within range - and your network is on. If you have not already configured your collar to connect with your network, please connect it via this link. Please note that the collar only connects via the 2.4GHz channel. If you do not see a network, make sure your network is on and that the 2.4GHz channel is enabled in your router.
To check what network your collar is connected to and/or update the WiFi password:
- Choose "Settings" on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Collars and choose the collar you wish to check.
- Tap the small drop-down arrow to reveal the settings for that collar.
- Locate the WiFi section and tap on the right arrow to open the connection screen.
- Wait for a list of wireless networks to appear on the screen.
- Tap the name of the wireless network to which you want to connect your collar.
- Enter the WiFi password and then tap OK.