Topics covered in this article:
- What if I have more than one dog?
- How can I add a collar to my account for my new dog?
- Can I have more than one dog on my account?
When you add another pet to your Halo app and assign it a Halo Collar, that pet will appear as another icon on the Map View. Also, all dogs will have a card in the List View on the My Map screen.
In My Map, select a pet to do the following:
- View current location and status, including the charge on the Halo Collar battery
- View daily activity and safety metrics for each pet
- Change the mode of that Halo Collar
- Send instant encouragements or feedback to your dog
To set or change individual Halo Collar settings, select the tap Settings in the Halo app,
Then select Collars:
Here you can:
- See Halo Collar detailed status, such as firmware version/updates
- Configure Halo Collar Wi-fi settings
- View the Halo Collar firmware version and accept upgrades
- View the Halo Collar cellular carrier and connection status