You can use one or more Halo Collars with your Halo mobile app. Download the app to your phone, from the Apple Store. Coming soon to the Google Play Store.
Each Halo Collar must be assigned to a dog using the Halo mobile app before it can be used. During the collar and pet configuration process, each dog is also associated with a unique color in the app. The Logo LED of each collar will blink in the designated dog’s color at a rate determined by the mode (as shown in the LED table).
Pairing a Halo Collar with the Halo App
Follow these steps:
- If you have not done so, download the Halo App to your phone.
- Power on the Halo Collar and launch the Halo mobile app.
- Follow the instructions in the Halo mobile app to register and log in to the Halo app.
- While adding your dog(s) to the Halo app, you will be asked to choose a unique color for each dog. This will help you track which collar belongs to which dog and more quickly identify each dog in the Halo app.
- When adding a Collar to your account with the Halo app, select the desired Collar by scanning the Collar’s QR code or typing in the Collar serial number. If the strap is already installed, the QR code may be hidden; you may find a second copy of the QR code on the Halo collar’s original package.
- For improved battery life and indoor communication, it is strongly recommended to configure the Collar to connect to your home WiFi network.
- Follow the in-app training process to learn how to properly train your dog(s) and how to use the Halo Collar, including configuration of each dog’s specific feedback and encouragements (in the Training tab of the Halo app).