- Connect your Halo Collar to the Halo App so you can access training modules, create Halo Fences, track your dog's location, and much more
- Halo Collar
- Halo App
You can pair one or more Halo Collars with your Halo mobile app. If you have an iPhone, download the app to your phone from the App Store. If you have an Android, you can download the Halo App from the Google Play Store using this link.
Each Halo Collar must be assigned to a dog using the Halo App before it can be used. During the collar and pet configuration process, each dog is also assigned a unique color in the app. The Logo LED of each collar will blink in the designated dog’s color at a rate determined by the mode (as shown in the LED table).
- Download the Halo App to your phone
- Power on the Halo Collar and launch the Halo App
- Follow the instructions in the app to register and log in
- While adding your dog(s) to the app, you will be asked to choose a unique color for each dog. This will help you track which collar belongs to which dog and more quickly identify each dog in the Halo App.
- When adding a Halo Collar to your account with the Halo App, select the desired collar by scanning the collar’s QR code or typing in the collar serial number. If the strap is already installed, the QR code may be hidden; you may find a second copy of the QR code on the Halo Collar’s original package.
- If you have not already signed up for a subscription plan then you must do this first in order to pair a collar to an account.
- For improved battery life and indoor communication, it is strongly recommended to configure the Halo Collar to connect to your home WiFi network.
- Follow the in-app training process to learn how to properly train your dog(s) and how to use the Halo Collar, including configuration of each dog’s specific feedback and encouragements (in the Training tab of the Halo App).