- Determine which contact tip size is right for your dog
- Install the tips properly on your Halo Collar
- Halo Collar
- Contact Tips
- Halo Collar App
Your Halo Collar comes installed with Blank Contact Tips which are intended for Vibration and Sound Feedback. The training videos will help to determine which type of Feedback will be best for your unique pet.
If Static Feedback is desired, we offer Long and Short Contact Tips. Short Contact Tips are best for short-haired breeds (such as Boxers and Beagles) whereas the Long Contact Tips are best for long-haired breeds (like Huskies and Malamutes).
Contact Blanks: Length 4mm
Contact Tips (Short): Length 9mm
Contact Tips (Regular): Length 19mm
Steps for Replacing Contact Tips
- Select the correct Contact Tip length for your dog's coat type.
- Remove the Protective Soft Case
- Twist the contact tips into the screw holes in the collar.
- Tighten each of the contact tips by hand only.
- Note: It is imperative that there is no gap between the Contact tips and the Strap once complete. Please reference the below diagram for an illustration.
- Place the Halo Collar onto your dog, ensuring that the contact tips are touching the correct position on your dog's neck.
|SAFETY NOTE: Only use a leash with the Halo Collar after installing the Blank Contact Tips. Do NOT use a leash with the Halo Collar if either the Short or Long Contact Tips are installed.|
We have agents available in our virtual Dog Park to help with any questions. Please reference this link for more information on joining the call: How to Contact Customer Support