- Return your Halo Collar without signing up for a membership plan.
- My Account Dashboard
- Go to the Halo Collar website at www.halocollar.com.
- Once on the homepage, locate the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- In the navigation bar, click on "My Account."
- From the dropdown menu under "My Account," select "Sign Up."
When you create your account, you are asked to select a Pack Membership Plan. You can skip this portion of the sign up process by selecting Skip and take me to My Account as shown below:
Once you arrive to the My Account Dashboard
- Select "Link a Collar to your account" on the left side of your My Account page, below Returns and Replacements.
- After selecting that, you should see a screen that appears as shown below:
- To prove that you 'own' the collar, you are required to enter the Serial Number (appears on the outside of the Halo Collar box by the barcode) - and your Order Number. If you ordered your Halo Collar from halocollar.com, you can find the order number on the outside of the shipping label and/or in your order confirmation email.
NOTE: For other retailers, your Halo order number may not match the retailer's order number. If you try the retailer's order number, and it is not found, contact Halo Customer Support in the Halo Dog Park for assistance (to obtain your 'Halo' order number).
- Press "Link Collar".
- To refresh your account, you can select the "Refresh Collars / Account" button on the left-hand side of your dashboard under Returns and Replacements.
You should now be allowed to process a return for your Halo Collar. For steps on how to process a refund, please reference this article: How to Return Your Halo Collar for a Refund
If you have any further questions and would like to speak to our live support team, please feel free to reach out using the following article: How to Contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help!