- Make changes to your Pack Membership Plan
- My Account screen
To change your Pack Membership Plan, click/press the "Change Plan" button (shown below):
2. Once you select Change Plan, you will be shown the Plan Edit view (shown below). Your current plan options are highlighted with "Current" in blue.
3. You can select the changes you wish to make, whether it is your number of collars, your Membership Level, Halo Care/Halo Protection coverage option, or your billing frequency (Monthly or Annual).
4. Once the changes have been selected and highlighted, select "Update".
NOTE: You will not be allowed to reduce the number of collars below the quantity you have linked to your account with your Halo App. If there is a collar linked to your account that needs to be removed, you should do so using the Halo App first - and then return to the My Account screen to reduce the collars on your Plan. For more information on this message, please visit this article: Subscription Plan: Adding or Removing Collars
Before your changes take effect, you will be given a break down of the changes and the impact on your plan. In some cases, changes can take place immediately, while in other cases, your change request will be scheduled to occur at the end of the billing cycle. In general:
- Upgrades to your plan are applied immediately and you can start to enjoy new benefits and features
- Downgrades to your plan will take effect at the end of your billing period.
Most immediate changes will incur an immediate charge/payment. By selecting Agree & Pay, your card will be charged immediately. Changes that are scheduled for the next billing cycle will not incur an immediate charge - but, instead, will simply update your next automated invoice.
If you have any further questions and would like to speak to our live support team, please feel free to reach out using the following article: How to Contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help!