- The green battery LED does not light up when the collar is plugged into the charger
- Halo Collar
- USB-C charger
Often, if you charge your collar while the USB charging port is wet, it will disable the charger before it disables the device.
- Confirm that the outlet works by plugging another charger into it
- If the outlet works, try plugging another device into your charger. If the charging works, that means your charger is not broken, and the issue resides in your collar.
- Look for dirt or debris inside of the collar's USB charging port. If it is possible you have dirt or debris inside, rinse out the port with fresh water and then tap out the water. Then, allow the open port to air dry. Wait until the port is fully dry, then plug the collar in to attempt to charge.
- If this still does not work, perform a Power Cycle on the collar:
- Press and hold the power button for 5-7 seconds, until the collar vibrates three times. Release the power button.
- Let the collar sit for 10 minutes
- After you have waited 10 minutes, quickly press and release the power button, and your collar should wake up and be ready for use.
- If you are still having trouble at this point, please reach out to our Customer Service team.