The Halo Collar strap has three sizes that fit dogs who are 5 months and older, 20 lbs+, and have a neck size anywhere from 11" to 30.5".
To measure your dog's strap size you will need either a tape measure or a string and ruler:
- Place a tape measure, or a string, around your dog's neck, and hold both ends together
- Ensure that you are measuring high on your dog's neck, but still underneath their chin and ears
- Tighten the tape measure or string until you can fit 2 fingers comfortably between the neck and your measuring device
- Check the length on your tape measure and match to the corresponding size in the chart, or take a ruler and measure the length of the string that fit around your dog's neck
- Your dog's collar strap can be adjusted according to their best fit once you receive their Halo Collar
- If you'd like to see examples of what the Halo Collar looks like on different kinds of dogs, check out the article "What will the Halo Collar look like on my dog?"