Every Halo Collar comes with a one-year, non-transferrable Limited Warranty beginning on the day of purchase. This means that Halo will, at its sole option, repair or replace any Products that malfunction due to defective parts or workmanship at no charge to you.
Before submitting a Warranty claim, we encourage you to attempt to resolve your issue with a Halo Support Agent in the Halo Dog Park™.
To submit a claim for a Warranty Exchange:
- Log into your Halo Collar Account
- On the left-side of your account dashboard, underneath Returns and Replacements, click "Submit Warranty Replacement".
- Read through the replacement Terms and Conditions and click Continue.
- Click the Checkbox for the Collar that needs to be replaced and select the Color and Reason fields.
Please Note: You may not get the same color you originally purchased.
- Click Next.
- Fill out the shipping information.
- Select Ship my replacement when units are returned, or Ship replacements before I've returned my units
- Note: In the case of shipping a replacement before we receive the original Halo Collar, a $299 charge will be implemented if there's no movement on the return tracking within 30 days of the replacement being approved.
- Click Request Replacements and a confirmation screen should appear.
- ALL Warranty claims require a return merchandise authorization number (“RMA”) from Customer Service before being sent in to us. Claims sent without an RMA will be refused and your collar(s) will not be returned.
- Be prepared to:
- (i) describe why the Product needs service and the nature of the problem
- (ii) provide proof of purchase from Halo or an authorized reseller and
- (iii) work with a Halo team member in order to troubleshoot any reported issue. You will also be required to return your existing device in accordance with directions that will be provided by Halo.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your Warranty Claim to be processed after submitting your claim.