Every Halo Collar comes with a one-year, non-transferrable Limited Warranty beginning on the day of purchase. This means that Halo will, at its sole option, repair or replace any Products that malfunction due to defective parts or workmanship at no charge to you.
Before submitting a Warranty claim, we encourage you to attempt to resolve your issue with a Halo Support Agent in the Halo Dog Park™.
To submit a claim for a Warranty Exchange:
- Log in and navigate to the Account Info page at halocollar.com
- On the left side of the screen, click the link that says "If you need to replace any of your collars under our Warranty click here"
- If you have already attempted to resolve your issue with our Support Team in the Halo Dog Park, then click 'Continue' in the pop-up prompt.
- Select which collar(s) need to be replaced, which replacement color(s) you want, and what the reason is for your Warranty Claim.
- Fill out your Shipping Information and click Request Replacement(s)
- ALL Warranty claims require a return merchandise authorization number (“RMA”) from Customer Service before being sent in to us. Claims sent without an RMA will be refused and your collar(s) will not be returned.
- Be prepared to:
- (i) describe why the Product needs service and the nature of the problem
- (ii) provide proof of purchase from Halo or an authorized reseller and
- (iii) work with a Halo team member in order to troubleshoot any reported issue. You will also be required to return your existing device in accordance with directions that will be provided by Halo.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your Warranty Claim to be processed after submitting your claim.