How to renew your Pack Membership Plan Follow
Renew and keep the subscription plan active
Halo Website Account
Go to the My Account page at halocollar.com and log in using the same email address that you use to access the Halo App.
A few potential reasons why you may no longer have an active subscription plan:
- Your Plan was canceled from the My Account page at halocollar.com
- Your Plan was canceled because you contacted Halo Support and requested cancellation.
- Your form of payment for recurring billing had insufficient funds or another issue (e.g. card was lost or stolen). You were emailed five times over four weeks to update your form of payment before your Plan was deactivated.
- You requested that your plan be automatically canceled and all the collars on your account returned.
Make sure you have a valid credit card on file on your account. You can check your credit card information by viewing the My Account page's Billing section on the left side.
- Click Edit to update your billing information.
Once you have verified that your credit card information is up-to-date, you can select a new Pack Member Plan in the My Plan section.
You can choose between the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Pack Membership Plans – depending on your and your dog's needs. For more information about our plans, please visit halocollar.com/plans
For any other questions or concerns, please visit: How to Contact Customer Support
Article is closed for comments.