How to Replace Your Halo Collar Follow
Sending your collar back to us requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Halo Collar is not responsible for returned goods sent without an RMA.
- In the case of shipping a replacement before we receive the original Halo Collar, a $299 charge will be implemented if the Halo Collar is not received at our warehouse within 30 days of the replacement being approved.
- Log into your Halo Collar Account
- Under the Billing section, click the Click Here button near the replacement description
- Click Continue to confirm that you received assistance in our virtual Dog Park
- Click the Checkbox for the Collar that needs to be replaced and enter the Color and Reason fields
- Click Next
- Fill out shipping information
- Select Ship my replacement when units are returned, or Ship replacements before I've returned my units
- Note: In the case of shipping a replacement before we receive the original Halo Collar, a $299 charge will be implemented if there's no movement on the return tracking within 30 days of the replacement being approved.
- Click Request Replacements and a confirmation screen should appear
If you have any questions, we're happy to help in our virtual Dog Park. Please click this link to join the call: https://dogpark.halocollar.com/
Article is closed for comments.